Consent to the processing of personal data (GDPR)
- Basic provision
- You hereby grant your consent to the company Miroslav Janku, ID: 01363166, registered office, Chudenicka 1059/30, Prague - Hostivar, 10200 (hereinafter: " Administrator "), to process personal data in accordance with the regulations of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the " GDPR Regulation ") to process the following personal data.
- Category and type of processed data
- Name and surname, e-mail address, company name, postal address, telephone number can be processed based on consent and must be processed for the necessary performance of the contract.
- Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason and purpose of personal data processing is:
- processing necessary for the fulfillment of the contract to which the data subject is a party pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulation of the GDPR;
- the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation that applies to the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) Regulation of the GDPR;
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) Regulation of the GDPR;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the relevant controller or third party, for example the provision of marketing in the form of a newsletter or commercial communications pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) Regulation of the GDPR and according to § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll.
3.1 The purpose of personal data processing is:
- Fulfillment of orders resulting from the contractual relationship between the entity and the Administrator pursuant to Act No. 89/2012 Coll., or pursuant to another contractual relationship;
- Saving your shopping preferences and subsequent customization of the offer on the Administrator's website;
- Launching marketing and remarketing campaigns on advertising platforms Google, Seznam.cz, Microsoft, Facebook, but also using RTB systems Adform, Criteo, Pubmatic and others using advertising purchase via DSP (Demand Side Platforms) and SSP (Supply Side Platforms);
- Sending business messages (newsletters, push notifications and others) as part of marketing and remarketing campaigns using our own resources or third-party resources (platform for sending e-mails, sw for user notifications).
3.2 The administrator makes automated individual decisions according to Article 22 of the GPDR Regulation. You give your explicit consent to this processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the company's contact details, info @ capforwheel.eu.
- The retention period of your data is
- The retention period of your personal data depends on the purpose for which these personal data will be used, namely:
- For the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship between the entity and the Administrator: for the duration of the provision of fulfillment
- For marketing purposes: 8 years
- For performance records: 15 years
4.1 After the period defined for the retention of your personal data, these personal data are deleted by the Administrator.
- Processing of personal data
- The personal data of the subject may be processed by the administrator, as well as by the following processors:
- Software solution providers listed in Article III, paragraph 3.1, letter a), b), c) and d) of this Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Provider of software solutions, applications, services and other processors that may not currently be used by the Administrator;
- The company Miroslav Janku, ID: 01363166, registered office, Chudenicka 1059/30, Prague - Hostivar, 10200.
5.2 The administrator and the processor shall take measures to ensure that any natural person who acts on behalf of the administrator or the processor and has access to personal data, processes such personal data only on the instructions of the administrator, if their processing is no longer required by the law of the Union or a Member State.
- Recipients of the administrator's personal data
- Recipients of personal data are companies or persons who:
- Ensuring the implementation of the contract between the administrator and the subject concerned (e.g. forwarding companies, payment processing, over-the-top services, etc.);
- Providing marketing services, see Article III. paragraph 3.1, letter a), b), c) and d) of this Consent to the processing of personal data;
- Ensuring the operation of the website, www.capforwheel.eu (e.g. partner, marketplace entity, external suppliers, etc.);
- Ensuring the correct agenda of the company: Miroslav Janku, ID: 01363166, registered office, Chudenicka 1059/30, Prague - Hostivar, 10200, operating the website www.capforwheel.eu, from the point of view of the Act on (e.g. legal advice, accounting, etc.).